SPECIAL NEEDS TRAILER
Children, teens or adults (up to 175lbs) can ride in a comfortable sling seat with a mesh panel for ventilation and a waterproof front cover for rainy days. The full-size wheels make a smooth ride for anyone to enjoy; passengers report feelings of flying and new found freedom. You can enjoy the ease and stability of pulling a trailer centered from the seat post of your bike, or you can opt for the axle tow bar which attaches at the center of your rear wheel.
For a more uniform reduction in speed and safer stops, purchase the automatic brake system. This feature is especially important for emergency stopping and adds for a smoother ride.
- Ability to hold up to 175lbs or 5' 5" person.
- High strength lightweight aluminum frame and tow bar.
- Bright blue, yellow and black water-resistant fabric on the top and bottom with extra reflective highlights for visibility.
- A mesh front with a velcro connecting vinyl rain cover and a foam padded sling seat with a sturdy 5-point harness. A fabric floor contains a plastic insert to add strength for those sneakers and toes.
- A seat post hitch tow bar or the axle tow bar and hitch (options selected at checkout).
- Quick-release roll bars with a break-away front roll bar for easy access.
- Choice of 700c (road) or 26″ (mountain bike) quick-release full size bicycle wheels and tires.
- For puncture resistant tires, we recommend upgrading to Schwalbe Marathon Plus tires.
- Safety flag, wheel reflectors and rear reflector.
Can also be turned into a 3 wheeled cart with our jogger stroller option.
PROUDLY MADE IN FORT COLLINS, COLORADO USA
- Outer dimensions - wheels removed: 48″L x 32″W x 36″H
- Interior dimension: 43.5″L x 20.5″W x 34.5″H
- Length with tow bar: 70.5 inches
- Capacity: 175 pounds
- Weight with std wheels: 47 pounds
- Wheel size: Choice of 26″ or 700c
- Track width: 25.5 inches
Shipping fee in the continuous USA is $95. For all other areas, please do not hesitate to contact us.