ALL TRAILERS SOLD OUT FOR SEASON
The CycleTote Child Trailer adjusts to carry one child in the center, or two children next to each other.
They ride in a comfortable sling seat with a mesh panel for ventilation and a waterproof front cover for rainy days. The full-size wheels make a smooth ride for your little one(s). You can enjoy the ease and stability of pulling a trailer centered from the seatpost of your bike, or you can opt for the axle tow bar which attaches at the center of your rear wheel.
Cycletote Child Trailer Includes:
- 100 lbs carrying capacity.
- Seat has a 5-point harness system for one or two children.
- High strength, lightweight aluminum frame and tow bar.
- Bright blue, yellow and black water-resistant Cordura denier 1000 fabric with extra reflective highlights for high visibility.
- A mesh front for ventilation with a velcro-connecting vinyl rain cover.
- A zippered pocket in the back holds a phone, water bottles, snacks, etc.
- Two clear hard plastic windows to keep an eye on your little one(s).
- The fabric floor contains a plastic insert to add strength for those sneakers and toes.
- A seat post hitch tow bar or the axle tow bar and hitch (options selected at checkout).
- Choice of 700c (road) or 26″ (mountain bike) quick-release full size bicycle wheels and tires.
- For puncture resistant tires, we recommend upgrading to Schwalbe Marathon Plus tires
- Safety flag, wheel reflectors and rear reflector.
The Bicycle Trailer Turns Into a 3 Wheeled Jogger
The jogger option lets you remove the tow bar and add a front wheel and a rear push handle.
Cycletote Child Trailer Specifications
- Outer dimensions-wheels removed: 34″L x 32″W x 24″H
- Internal Dimensions: 29.5″L x 20.5″W x 13.5″H
- Length with tow bar: 56.5"
- Capacity: 100 lbs
- Weight with standard wheels: 35 lbs
- Wheel size: Choice of 26” (mountain bike) or 700c (road)
- Track width: 25.5"
PLEASE NOTE: While this trailer can be disassembled, it does not fold.
SAFE, SMOOTH, STURDY
MADE IN USA
Hand Built in Fort Collins, Colorado
DURABLE AND RELIABLE
Your Hitch Options, Explained
Our unique seatpost hitch.
Stability and safety are the name of the game with our signature seatpost hitch which does not effect bike handling. Also, the large dog bike trailer moves independently of your bike. If the bike needs to be laid down (or there is a crash), the trailer stays on two wheels.
Standard, Quick-Release Axle Hitch
Using a quick release system, this hitch connects at the rear axle offering ease of use. Easy to install and remove.
What Size Seatpost Mount Do You Need?
Seatposts differ in size. If you've chosen a seatpost hitch, determine the seatpost size prior to ordering. If you don't, the hitch won't fit properly. Luckily, most seatposts have the size stamped on them:
• Loosen your bicycle seatpost. Pull it up and off of the bicycle.
• Look at the lower end of the seatpost. A metric measurement should be stamped there.
• For seatposts with no stamped size, measure the outside diameter across the middle using a metric caliper.
• Need help? A local bike shop should be able do this for free or for a minimal charge. Accuracy is important as sizes sometimes vary by millimeters. Please call if you need more help.
Automatic Trailer Brakes Improve Safety
Automatic trailer brakes make a lot of sense
Since the beginning, CycleTote has focused on safety. Offering an automatic brake option on our large dog bicycle trailers improves the overall cycling experience, especially in quick stop, emergency situations.
Easy to use
Sturmey Archer hubs have the brakes built into them. On the nose of the tow bar sits a spring mechanism and actuator. As the large dog bike trailer pushes into the bicycle, the actuator pulls the brake cables, automatically. You literally do nothing other than slow your bike down. The trailer does the rest. (Please note, you must remove these wheels with a wrench and screwdriver. No quick release option available.)