Cycletote child trailer holds one or two children.
They ride in a comfortable sling seat with a mesh panel for ventilation and a waterproof front cover for rainy days. The full-size wheels make a smooth ride for your little one(s). You can enjoy the ease and stability of pulling a trailer centered from the seat post of your bike, or you can opt for the axle tow bar which attaches at the center of your rear wheel.
For a more uniform reduction in speed and safer stops, purchase the automatic brake system. This feature is especially important for emergency stopping and adds for a smoother ride.
CHILD TRAILER INCLUDES
- 100 lbs carrying capacity.
- High strength, lightweight aluminum frame and tow bar.
- Bright blue, yellow and black water-resistant Cordura fabric with extra reflective highlights for high visibility.
- A mesh front for ventilation with a velcro-connecting vinyl rain cover.
- Seat has a 5-point harness system for one or two children.
- A zippered pocket in the back holds your phone, water bottles, snacks, etc.
- The fabric floor contains a plastic insert to add strength for those sneakers and toes.
- Two clear hard plastic windows to keep an eye on your little one(s).
- A seat post hitch tow bar or the axle tow bar and hitch (options selected at checkout).
- Choice of 700c (road) or 26″ (mountain bike) quick-release full size bicycle wheels and tires.
- For puncture resistant tires, we recommend upgrading to Schwalbe Marathon Plus tires
- Safety flag, wheel reflectors and rear reflector.
*While this trailer can be disassembled, it does not fold.
*Can also be turned into a 3 wheeled cart with our jogger stroller option.
PROUDLY MADE IN FORT COLLINS, COLORADO USA.
- Outer dimensions-wheels removed: 34″L x 32″W x 24″H
- Internal Dimensions: 29.5″L x 20.5″W x 13.5″H
- Length with tow bar: 56.5 inches
- Capacity: 100 pounds
- Weight with std wheels: 35 pounds
- Wheel size: Choice of 26” or 700c
- Track width: 25.5 inches
Shipping fee in the contiguous USA is $75. For all other areas, please do not hesitate to contact us.