Special Needs Bike Trailer
Enjoy biking using this adaptive trailer for a child or young teen with special needs.
Exceptional comfort and safety for the child, combined with low rolling resistance for the bicyclist result in magic for both. Passengers report feelings of flying and new found freedom while they are are protected within the trailer.
- Holds someone up to 5′ 5″ tall and 175 pounds.
- Includes quick-release roll bars
- Including a break-away to remove the top of the front roll bar
- Includes foam padded sling seat with a sturdy 5-point harness
- Includes bright blue, black and yellow fabric with reflective highlights for high visibility
- Fabric is water resistant and durable Cordura 1000d fabric
- Fabric pieces are bottom with 20 gauge vinyl windows, back ,top, mesh front, vinyl rain guard front, and a seat
- Seat post hitch provides natural steering control
- Choice of 700c (road) or 26″ (mountain bike) quick-release bicycle wheels and tires
- Includes storage area behind seat
- Includes safety flag. rear reflector, wheel reflectors
- High strength (6061 T6) lightweight aluminum frame and tow bar
- Plastic floor insert
Converts to a cart with the purchase of a jogger stroller option.
The optional automatic braking system provides a uniform reduction in speed and safer stops.
Watch a video of a dog trailer in action.
Hand built in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Outer dimensions with out wheels (LxWxH): 48″ x 32″ x 36″
- Interior dimension: 43.5″L x 20.5″W x 34.5″H
- Length with tow bar: 70.5 inches
- Capacity: 175 pounds
- Weight with std wheels: 47 pounds
- Wheel size: Choice of 26″ or 700c
- Track width: 25.5 inches
Click Add to Cart for Continental U.S. shipping charges
Please Contact Us for a shipping quote and/or duties to Hawaii, Alaska or any international destination.
Other Products You May Be Interested In
This ball joint upgrade is for CycleTote owners who have one of our older trailers, but the trailer does need the wishbone designed tow bar. The new ball joint allows for a greater range of motion.Details